We are looking for a SysOps / Cloud Engineer to join our team of talented Software Engineers. The role is very important to all of our’s software development processes and business needs. Our ideal candidate will be following up to date technology trends in the software development industry and supporting our development teams. He or she would be also a part of internal friendly SysOps guild which participates actively in the research of new software deployment solutions and provides technology guidance. If you enjoy to act proactively in the IT field and to be on the edge of it, we’d like to meet you.
We are a software development and consulting company, providing digital payment solutions for fintech and e-commerce for over 8 years. Our expertise is the concept development, delivery and optimisation of payment projects.
We excel in our ability to analyse business cases and flows, design solutions, and deliver secure and reliable products for our customers. We deliver custom end-to-end solutions with focus on quality, speed, security and agility. We work mainly with large organisations from the German fintech and automotive sectors, such as Concardis, Payone, Mercedes Pay, PayMill, Barzahlen and others. We have a constant presence in most of the biggest European Payment conferences and forums.
HOW WE WORK
• Agile process / two, three week sprints
• We utilise the latest technologies
• Provisioning, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
• TDD & BDD Approach
• Flexible working time
• Home office
• Software Development
• Enterprise Consulting
• UX / UI Consulting
• Fintech Solution Support
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
• Hands-on background with some container orchestration systems (Kubernetes is a plus) at least 2 years
• Experience with some of the following cloud products -> AWS, GCP, Azure at least 2 years
• Advanced system administration skills in Linux at least 5 years
• Experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins
• Experience with JenkinsX is a plus.
• Configuration management and provisioning skills with at least one of the following: Ansible (preferable), Puppet or Chef at least 2 years
• Terraform knowledge
• Some programming skills in a scripting language - Python, Ruby, Groovy, JS (strong advantage)
• Networking knowledge and background
• Experience working on projects with high security standards is a plus.
• English language is a must
• Willingness for some business trips in the DACH region if needed*
• German language is a plus
• Develop CI/CD processes and pipelines
• Collaborate with development team members to ensure scalability, security, and availability of the software products and services (engaging DevOps principles)
• Provide assistance to cross-functional development teams
• Architect new solutions that would lead to higher levels of efficiency and security
• Create and configure cloud-based environments and services
• Implement security and backup practices
• Be a teamplayer in an OpsTeam
• Have a consultancy role
• Report directly to Chief Technology Officer
Your application was submitted successfully.