Business Development Executive - IT services
We are looking for a resilient, empathic Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
Our ideal candidate will be aware for the up to date market trends in the Fintech industry and will approach corporate organisations proposing our payment software development expertise. If you enjoy to act proactively and to sell innovative solutions in the IT field, we’d like to meet you.
We are a software development and consulting company, providing digital payment solutions for fintech and e-commerce for over 8 years. Our expertise is the concept development, delivery and optimisation of payment projects.
We excel in our ability to analyse business cases and flows, design solutions, and deliver secure and reliable products for our customers. We deliver custom end-to-end solutions with focus on quality, speed, security and agility. We work mainly with large organisations from the German fintech and automotive sectors, such as Concardis, Payone, Mercedes Pay, PayMill, Barzahlen and others. We have a constant presence in most of the biggest European Payment conferences and forums.
Business Development Responsibilities
Business Development Executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, as well as supporting the expansion of new business ventures for the company in the European markets.
To be successful as a Business Development Executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding Business Development Executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our services always exceed expectations.
- Familiarising yourself with all services offered by our company
- Acquiring new international leads through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Managing and maintaining the customer database
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant
Skills You Will Need
- Experience in B2B sales of software services, or products
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar
- Ability to generate qualified leads by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services
- Fluent English (German is a strong advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines
- Good understanding of Fintech / Payment related terminologies
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills
- Emboldened by challenges
Why Work With Us
- Flexible working time
- Challenging projects at well-known and globally acting client companies within the financial service branch
- Very good learning opportunities in the domains technology, business knowledge and personal skills
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision paths
- An appreciating, respectful and friendly atmosphere based on trusted relations
- Work-life balance according to individual needs
- Social benefits - Sports, Health insurance, Increasing annual paid vacation, Team activities, Team buildings, Own MacBook, Flexible working time, Work from office and/or home
- Sales Bonus